Sunday 14 July 2013

First Impressions? WHAT.

I've been asking a few people on their first impression of me. SIGH.
Innocent ?Shy?
Pahahahahhahhahahahahahahhaha WHAT. Well, I guess I am kind of like that, but to be honest , it depends on who that person is! I'm bubbly and always bright, last year people call me Joker(i laugh/smile alot) TT This year I met a lot of new people. Highschoolblahblahblah. It's actual quite interesting?  Some people said that when they first saw me , I look really innocent and shy, but now they definitely took all their words back. 

I actual started talking hell a lot last year, To be honest. Yes. I was a "shy" girl that didn't like to talk to people. I moved to New Zealand and for one and a half year, I didnt talk to anyone at school except for the teachers. I was scared to let my voice out O_O I did have a lot of friends but I would write on papers to communicate with them. Sometimes, I would use my hand and anything I could just so that I don't have to talk. People felt sorry for me but I was actually all fine and didn't mind writing on papers. Back to first impressions , some people actually thought that I wasn't able to speak /: 

But at the start of last year, another Muslim girl came to our school. Sondos(:
Sondos Quraan. She was really bubbly, loud, talkative, and basically really out there! She can sing and she was basically the opposite of me. Sondos,my other girls and I would hang together at lunch and she was seriously the bubbliest,loudest,funniest,most amazing,fantabelicious girl out. I was quite jealous tbh, but then.. I don't know .. she kind of helped me to break out of my shell and shine! She kept on pushing me to talk, and by just looking at her, it made me jealous because she was able to do something that I wasn't able to.

She would do anything she could to make me talk and not be shy <3 She was my twin . HAHAHA cause Sondos and I were the only girls that wore hijab at our school last year pahahahaahha.

I can't remember how or when I started to be just as out there as her. She helped me a lot and I've changed! I made a lot of good friends and communicated with a lot of people ^__^
Now, people would tell me to shut up cause I talk too much hahahahah. My mum tells me to shut up all the mothaeffin time -_- And there's this girl in my class who I also hang around with. I told her about how I was 2 years ago, she just.. does not believe me. I told her that I was a shy girl and didn't talk at all , and she said, NA AH DAS BULLSH*T . YOU? DIDNT TALK? YUP BULLSH*T.

I'm really trying hard right now to be more confident and really am trying to send out good vibes HAHA.  jengjeng . ;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment