Thursday 25 July 2013

sick noo

Hey you beautiful people  So , I was sick for a few days and thought that I got better. But it's actually getting worse . I mean.  Why the flip does have o be me? Why does it have to be me again? http://ask.fm/AisyahZuman someone answer .hehe While you're there, why not just spam me with other stupid questions or anything at all  , taking advantage of this opportunity. I'm asian (smartideasifyoudidntquitecatchthat)

Ughh. blocked nose and mothaeffin sore throat -.- My voice sounds like a hot guy rawrr hot and dangerous . I actually thought of a real good topic to to share but my brain just decided to delete all that ish and do its own thang like a chicken wang.  dope brain . .

I took these photos a week ago I think? Annnnnd yea. I don't even know what to talk about now...Please pay your fullest attention on zzz vegry speciaall mua .__.
You might get brain cancer by looking at all this, but ,  be a rebel and look at all of it yo





 I APOLOGIES IF SOME  PHOTOS DISTURBED YOU.  HAVE A FABULOUS DAY. STAY GREAT . 








No comments:

Post a Comment