Thursday 18 July 2013

palestine jemaah , tired tired tired

Well hellooo !
To be honest right now , I'm actually really tired, but I felt like I wanted to update something before I jump onto my chair and sleep -_- . My room is taken . wot . 

So, today I had to clean my room which I don't usually do and it was messy as ff. Dad was yelling at me telling me to wash the toilet and mum told me to wash the dishes and then hang 2 mothaeffin toilet cloth outside.Then I had to help my mum cook and it was seriously messed up.

The ladies(guests/jemaah from Australia and Palestine) that came to our house were looking at me rolling my sushi and I got all nervous because I didn't wanna look like an unprofessional daughter in the kitchen looking like a hot damn mess in a bum pants. It was really tiring to be honest . My back right now hurts like ughh. I didn't even sit and was bending my back the whole time cause before that I had to pick up soo many rubbish on my bedroom floor TT and with that in mind, my room is also taken by them. 

They're staying at our house until Friday morning. My room which has my bed in it , which also have my duvet in it are taken. Taken.

Do you know how much I love my duvet .
Seriously. My duvet is the comfiest , softest , most amazingest (lol) , and most and absolute perfect duvet you can get. But now. It's damn taken. I don't really mind them sleeping in my room on 'my' bed . BUT. my duvet . my duuuveeetttt . If I could marry my duvet, I would seriously marry that ish. In narnia . With rainbows . And sparkles . And cookies . And unicorn farts.Which would smell like bubblegums. woah. dayum.

Okayy. Lets get back to the story shall we?

Damn you back. Why do you hurt so damn much >:| 

But to be honest,I actually don't really mind those people because they are crack up :'D seriously , best laughs I had so far this week! Waaaaak . yo yo yo yo .  guess what guess what guess what. I'm tired ahaaa good night and sweet dreams ;) stay great okaydokayy? c:

hot hot hot 
Nandos left overs pahahaa

sushiiiiii

Damn dirty dishes. damn you . damn you . you.

That wasn't a thang but a chicken wang ;) well not really a chicken wing , but wtff.

sushiiiiiii

sushiiiiiii

Fatimah fatimah fatimah fatimah.

The goods ;) seriously. they were yum!

A whole box of ' the goodsss' ;)

Freaking adorable . I'm in love with her x

*__________* too cute *_________*

tired face. hot 



Did you get brain cancer cause of my bared face? If you didn't , you sir/mam should receive an award. Thank you for not dying. Appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment