Tuesday 16 July 2013

Why BatmanBanana?

Okay, so , a lot of people asked me why my close and not so close friends call be banana/batman.I decided to share to yous why because I have no life and am really bored right now sooo . yep. leggo .

 Okay , so I have this guy friend that started calling me banana a few days after we started being friends and I actually have no idea how it spread to other people? It's kind of disgusting though cause ok , it actually have other meanings that , that fag created and it is sick. Lets just not talk about it .

 And for batman! I actually love batman's , nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana batman , song ^____^ I sing that around my friends quite a lot , so they started calling me that as well but I don't actually watch batman, I just love the song and people got confused and thought that I do watch it and so, they call me batman ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

So yup , I decided to mix both of those together and made my blog URL BatmanBanana! What a damn hot mess that ish is . jengjeng ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment