Sunday 14 July 2013

Qooh.me dramas/hates. SIGH.

So, if you don't know what qooh.me is, it is basically another version of ask.fm. Yea you know, where people ask or tell you stuff ^__^ It is actually really fun! I really like qooh.me . People ask you for advice, thoughts, they tell you stuff , and most of the time they compliment you ><

But recently, I've been receiving hate, which actual kind of hurt me, but! I just treated it like it was shit on the ground and stood on that ish.HAHA. I mean, those 'anons' are just probably jealous? Or maybe they are also receiving hates and they just do it to other people because they don't want to be the only one going through it.Always think positive! Even when people say negative stuff about you or to you.Help them, ask them what their problems are, do they need your help?

 Most my anons do post  hate on my qoohme but I just try not to take all those stuff in and just look at it as if it was just a compliment, but a different type of compliment, a harsh compliment? PAHAHAHAA.

If you can't think of it like that, I recommend you to delete your account. Seriously. Delete it if you think you're having a hard time receiving 'some' hates. Just think for a moment.. Life wouldn't be fun without haters, and yes, when people push you down, it can actually make you a stronger person. You want to show them who they're messing with. Be like, yo , im obviously a hot mess BananaClamBatman and you can keep on hating. I know I'm fab. 2fab4u .2kwl4skwl. 2gay2care. HAHA , cmon! That's just how life goes okay? Always think positive! ♥


yes  ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment